Business Management Software

QFloors Gives You Choices

Because one size does not fit all in floor management software

QFloors offers a package for your specific needs.

A flooring software program that provides a solution for all types of businesses.

Because flooring operations range so widely in size, specialty, and makeup, QFloors offers a wide variety of flooring business products and packages. We treat each customer as a unique case, and will work with you to find the right solution to improve your efficiency and profits. Click here to learn more about what the implementation process is like.

QPro POS+

$65/month

NEW 100% browser-based cloud software

Flexible, mobile point of sale system customized with flooring-specific features

Unlimited support for all employees with purchase

  • Cloud Offering (advanced)
  • Customer Proposals & Invoices
  • Instant Job Costing
  • Product Catalog/fcB2B
  • Inventory Management
  • Drag & Drop Invoice Lines
  • Kit Catalog
  • Advanced Notes & Comments Section
  • API Connectivity with 3rd Party Integrations (QuickBooks, Skedit, MeasureSquare, etc.)
  • Customizable Reports
  • Customizable Color Schemes

QFloors

As low as

$1,700

Complete business management software with flooring-specific features

Scalable for small to large companies

First year free and unlimited support and training for all employees

  • Cloud Offering
  • Customer Proposals & Invoices
  • Instant Job Costing
  • Product Catalog/fcB2B (advanced)
  • Inventory Management (advanced)
  • Fully Integrated Accounting
  • Vendor Invoicing
  • Checkbook
  • Built in CRM/Lead Tracking
  • Advanced Reporting
  • Commercial Flooring Module
  • Multi-Family Housing Options
  • New Builder/Construction

Enterprise

By bid

Robust, complete business management software for very large flooring companies

Includes greater customization for specialized needs

First year free and unlimited support and training for all employees

Expanded Services as Needed

  • Cloud Offering
  • Customer Proposals & Invoices
  • Instant Job Costing
  • Product Catalog/fcB2B (advanced)
  • Inventory Management (advanced)
  • Fully Integrated Accounting
  • Vendor Invoicing
  • Checkbook
  • Built in CRM/Lead Tracking
  • Advanced Reporting
  • Commercial Flooring Module
  • Multi-Family Housing Options
  • New Builder/Construction
  • Custom Programming Available
  • Executive Level Training, Setup, and Conversion
  • 25+ Users

Worried about the hassle and downtime of switching systems?

Hit the ground running

Business team hitting the ground running

Give your entire team a jump off the starting block with our
4-Day Onsite Conversion and Training

If you're like most floor covering stores, you know you need a better software system, but you worry about the transition. QFloors' 4-Day Onsite Conversion and Training option is a great way to minimize downtime and help your entire team quickly come up to speed. We travel to your location, and in just 4 days train your entire staff and convert your business from what you were using to QFloors. Customers tell us this is an optimal way to hit the ground running. Contact us for details and pricing.

Or, as another option, we now offer Virtual On-Site Training. This is a good option for focused, concentrated training when an on-site conversion is not feasible. With a Virtual On-Site, a QFloors trainer will set up a webinar with your store and conduct the training remotely. The webinar can be joined by up to 25 employees, and is recorded for future reference. More information can be found here.

Free Training and Support

With the purchase of QFloors, our customers receive:

  • One year of unlimited training and support (online and telephone), as often and for as many individuals as needed.
  • Free 2-day training courses as often and for as many employees as you wish (held regularly in Salt Lake City, travel expenses excluded)
  • Free webinars and training videos
  • Access to free additional training materials

Outstanding Customer Care

In a recent customer survey, when asked to rate the QFloors support team's patience, kindness, and compassion, a whopping 97% of respondents gave us top marks! The remaining 3% rated us "average", with no ratings falling below that.

When you call for help, the people answering the phone are not dime-a-dozen telephone operators. They are highly skilled professionals who bring combined expertise in business, accounting, technology, and the flooring industry in general. More importantly, to put it simply, they care.

We want you to take advantage of every time-saving, cost-cutting and profit-building benefit that QFloors can bring. We're committed to doing all we can on our end to help each and every employee of yours understand how to use the system.

So go ahead, put us on speed dial. We're happy to hold your hand every step of the way. Contact us today for more details.